- Twenty percent of the students of the college, in addition to those belonging to SC/ST, are eligible for fee concessions. Application form for stipends are available in the office. The forms, duly filled, should be submitted by July 31, 2013.
- Concessions for Handicapped Students : A special stipend for handicapped students is available. Please contact the College Office.
- The Students' Aid Fund renders financial assistance in the form of bus fare, fees for college sponsored vocational programmes and books on a long term loan from the Book Bank in the library.
- The University awards All India Entrance Scholarships (50 in number) worth Rs. 250 per month each. The scholarships are to be awarded on the basis of a test in October. The last date for applying is September 1, 2013. Details are available from Room No. 61, Examination Branch VII Delhi University main Campus.
CONCESSIONS FOR SC / ST STUDENTS
- All SC /ST students whose guardians are not assessed for income tax can avail of reimbursement of tuition fees after admission.
- SC /ST students are given books from the Library.
- Scholarships are also awarded to these students on the basis of merit - cum - need, as per DU rules.
- Special attention is given to them in Tutorials and Preceptorials process
- For further information please contact Liasion Officer - SC/ST/OBC- Ms. Khachungla Chalhang
Note: According to information received from UGC "The eligible SC/ST, OBC/PWI students should submit these Scholarship forms for the academic year by February for processing scholorship to SC/ST, OBC/PWI etc each year.