Mentor Mentee Lists
The college has a formal mentoring system to ensure academic, social and moral development of students.
The guidelines, as framed by JDMC-IQAC, are as follows:
Each student is allotted a Faculty Mentor who continues to be her mentor till the end of graduation. The responsibilities of the Faculty Mentor include the following:
- To meet Mentees at least once a month in online or offline mode, or as requested by the students.
- To stay in online contact with students.
- To guide and motivate students in academic matters
- To encourage and guide the mentee to participate in various college activities thereby using various platforms provided by the college to help student's groom their personalities:
- Participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Participate in Add-on courses
- Participate in extension related activities
- Participate in cultural activities
- Participate in extension and outreach activities
- Participate in Research projects
- To build up the confidence of mentee
- To provide support and assistance to the mentee
- To guide students regarding opportunities to develop skills
- To provide Career counselling and guidance
- To inform the TIC/parent/guardian of the student if needed
- To redirect appropriate cases to Counselling Committee