- Strict adherence to academic calendar.
- Regular classes and individualized instructional programmes.
- ICT based instructions.
- Internal assessment (Home assignments & class test) scores and answer sheets are shown to the students within 10 days to resolve the grievances, if any.
- Mentoring is provided to students with special academic needs and care.
- Remedial classes as per the requirement of the students.
- Student centered teaching-learning.
- E-learning / E- content with traditional chalk and duster.
- Online classes via skype, zoom, google meet and Insta live during COVID19.
- Teaching with case study analysis, project work, and role- playing in the class.
- Assessment of students through PPTs, Viva Voice and group discussions.
- Student- teacher WhatsApp groups have been created to help students in every possible manner during COVID19.
- 5 students from the college are involved in higher education.
- 13 students from the college have qualified other competitive exams.
Awards and Recognition
1. Dr. Chanchal Chopra - Third best paper award for the paper "Is Unemployment a Hindrance to Attainment of Sustainable Development Goals in India" presented at ICSSR sponsored "National Conference on Sustainable Development and Business: Managing Organizations of Tomorrow" at online conference organized by PGDAV College, August 18,2020.
2. Dr. Manisha Sinha - Best Paper Award for the paper" Education Equity in India- Directions and Challenges", presented at "IECTEGN 2021: The 1st International E-Conference on Teacher Education Generation Next: Perspectives, Opportunities & Challenges" on 18th March 2021.
1. Dr. Chanchal Chopra - International Business Guidelines Convenor
2. Dr. Neeru Vasishth - E Filing of Return Guidelines Convenor
Faculty Research Projects
Dr. Madhu Gupta:
Completed in September 2020
" A study of financial literacy among women residing in slum areas of Delhi NCR"
1. "A study of financial literacy among women residing in Delhi NCR"
2. The impact of covid-19 on the pattern of consumption expenditure
3. "Online teaching and it's Impact on teaching /learning process with special reference to Higher education."
Dr. Manisha Sinha:
1.'The impact of covid-19 on the pattern of consumption expenditure ' By Dr Madhu Gupta and Dr Manisha Sinha with students. Principal Investigator - Dr Madhu Gupta, Funded by JDMC, Amount allocated/ spent till date- nil.
To be completed in July 2021.
2. A study of financial literacy among women residing in Delhi NCR" By Dr Madhu Gupta and Dr Manisha Sinha with students. Principal Investigator - Dr Madhu Gupta and Dr Manisha Sinha, Funded by JDMC, Amount allocated/ spent till date- nil.
To be completed in July 2021.
3. "Online teaching and it's Impact on teaching /learning process with special reference to Higher education." By Dr Manisha Sinha and Dr Madhu Gupta with students. Principal Investigator - Dr Manisha Sinha, Funded by JDMC, Amount allocated/ spent till date- nil.
To be completed in July 2021
Dr. Sonal Jain: Ongoing Minor Research Project Under PMMMNMTT (Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission for Teachers and Teaching) Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College. [Grant: 3.5 Lakhs (received 1.75 lakhs)]
Title: Emotional Intelligence and its Impact on the Stress Level in Higher Education Institutions in India
Mrs. Ekta Bansal: Social media marketing and Consumer behavior.
Student Research Projects
1. Student-Faculty Research Programs - 5
- Dr. Jitendra Gill, Ms. Ruchika Bhatia & Mr. Tarun Sharma have an ongoing research project with B.Com (H) 3rd Year student Shruti Chawla on the topic Rediscovering Delhi.
- Dr. Jitendra Gill, Mr. Anuj Kumar & Ms. Jaya Yadav have an ongoing research project with 5 B.Com (H) 3rd Year students, 5 B.Com (H) 2nd Year students and 2 B.Com students on the topic Covid Chronicles.
- Dr. Neeru Vasishth, Dr. Shilpa Chaudhary have an ongoing research project with 2 B.Com (H) 3rd Year students on the topic Financial literacy amongst the working age population in Delhi NCR.
- Dr. Sonal Jain, Ms. Anuradha Goel have an ongoing research project with 3 B.Com (P) 3rd Year students on the topic Impact of social media marketing on Employers brand image.
- Dr. Neeru Vasishth have an ongoing project with 2 B.Com (H) 2nd Year students on the topic Online Learning.
2. Student Research Program-1
- Holistic Development of students
- Democratically elected union to inculcate leadership and organizing skills in students
- Active participation of Students in Research Projects, under faculty guidance
- Dynamic environment for learning by organizing interactive activities, competitive events, simulation activities, seminars on a regular basis
- Continuous upgradation of skills by faculty members by actively participating in Faculty Development Programmes/ Webinars/Workshops.
- Effective use of ICT tools by faculty in managing virtual classrooms and discussion forums, online sharing of content and assessments modules.